FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Marketing Operations vertical is responsible for the operational processes in the department and ensuring the smooth running of the systems and tools the team uses. Marketing Operations is also responsible for meeting the client facing and internal reporting needs of the department.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be located in our Amsterdam HQ and serve as a key component of the MS team, acting as the administrative support point-person for FUGA’s Marketing Operations vertical. The position will report to the Marketing Services Director – Analytics & Operations.
The role requires a great communicator who is passionate about music, a real team player who has the ability to work on own initiative, and has affinity for working with data and automations. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills, an ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines. This role also requires someone with a willingness to learn and with a genuine interest in having a career in the music industry.
In this role, you will support the work of FUGA’s Marketing Operations team, who are focused on maintaining and improving the processes and tools the Marketing Services department uses. You’ll support the team through reporting and assisting with the maintenance and improvement of the operational processes.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will undertake operational and administrative tasks that support our workflows, campaigns, and client relationships:
Lead the collation, reporting and tracking of DSP editorial features with support from the Digital Accounts Intern and then build and maintain feature reports to share with clients on a weekly basis.
Track FUGA Aggregation’s DSP and territory level performance, and KPIs across the Streaming function. Maintain monthly overview reports and communicate your observations to Marketing Services Director – Analytics & Operations as well as the wider Marketing Services Team.
Assist in the creation of both internal and client facing Post Campaign case studies to communicate campaign performance as well as actionable insights
- Work closely within the team to understand data and automation needs as they evolve.
- Help with internal communication as well as client facing updates
- Providing full admin support to the Marketing Operations team including creating reports, and assistance on various ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Develop and maintain internal reporting documents for other FUGA departments such as Finance, Legal, Business Development and Operations
- Participation and creative input in marketing meetings
Some requirements/characteristics we’d like to see:
- Bachelor degree related to marketing, music or the arts, or computer science
- A genuine interest in how data can be used within the music industry
- A passion for, and a depth of knowledge of music across multiple genres
- A good understanding of the digital music space and streaming platforms such as Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music
- A natural collaborator, active communicator and team player
- A meticulous eye for detail
- An ability to work under time pressure
- Permitted to work in the Netherlands
- Fluent English speaker
- Prior experience (internships, work experience) in a music environment, and or working with python and or SQL is a plus
- Microsoft Excel, Airtable, Google Data Studio and Zapier knowledge is highly desirable
- An easy going, informal working atmosphere
- An enthusiastic team working in a growing company with strong ambition
- An international business environment: colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
- Healthy and tasty lunches
Who we are
A growing company with strong ambitions.
This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our HQ in Amsterdam, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Berlin, Paris, Rio and Sao Paulo.
An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so, FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.