Fairchild Media Group: Director, Marketing
We are looking for a director of marketing to join our marketing portfolio for WWD, Beauty Inc and Footwear News. In this role, the director of will work with our top clients to execute large programs across the portfolio.
The ideal candidate is an organized, creative, solution-oriented leader who can execute programs across our full suite of platforms. The ideal candidate will keep clients on deadline while streamlining communications both internally and externally.
- Act as post-sale and client-facing lead to execute larger sponsorship programs across FMG
- Create timelines and manage communication efforts to keep sponsored programs on deadline
- Manage key relationships internally and externally
- Work with marketing, event, and sales team members to brainstorm ideas for client proposals and RFPs
- Create internal processes to aide post-sale process including: determining the communication gaps and provide direction on how to fill them, making sure all stakeholders are getting the info the need earlier enough in the process so that production feels smooth and streamlined
- Manage all key client info and keep it updated so that all key stakeholders are always aware and can find the info they need
WWD: WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
Beauty Inc: Beauty Inc is the insider’s guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
Footwear News: Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider’s perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD , SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.