SOVER / STUDIO and Mon Renn are two break out Australian Labels that are looking for a new member to be a-part of the exciting growth both in Australia and Internationally.
We are looking for someone to join our growing company and to work alongside the Design and Sales team as we continue to grow and expand our brands.
This role will be responsible for managing and growing the website, with a direct focus on acquiring and maintaining new customers, processing orders, influencer outreach as well as the day to day management of brand identity, stock and customer service.
You will enjoy a focused environment, get excited about growing sales and thrive in a start-up culture. You will work alongside the Designers and Businesses owners and have the ability to influence the business’ success.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning and managing the Sovere and Mon Renn websites and eCommerce Customer Journey from Ideation to execution according to sales budgets and on-site behavioral metrics, across Australia and International markets.
- Provide weekly reports on product performance across key metrics including revenue, conversion rate, return, category performance, page views, site behavior trends and recommending opportunities for optimization.
- Create and implement our digital marketing strategy across google analytics, and Social Media Marketing (Organic and Paid)
- Hands on ad strategy and execution – scaling ecommerce spend profitably while also driving traffic through Tik Tok, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Influencer marketing.
- End-to-end management of creative briefing for all banner, email marketing and advertising collateral
- Manage upload of products and product details to effectively meet launch dates and timelines that ensure product is online, selling to the critical path and is optimized for selling.
- Perform regular on-site merchandising and enrichment of product information, Monitor user experience and ensuring website can achieve optimal sales throughout its planned layout.
- Proactively raise opportunities and ideas that position SOVERE and Mon Renn as market leaders.
- A keen interest in the Fashion Industry
- A marketing related degree is preferred
- A strong understanding and experience with Shopify
- Proven copywriting skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Ability to work and thrive under tight deadlines, and able to react efficiently to sudden change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, teamwork oriented, able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to grow something from the ground up.