Outsource – part of The Recognition Group – is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading B2B IT marketing agencies. We’re looking for mid-level B2B and channel marketers to join our growing marketing agency.
This role is perfect if you have marketing agency experience or have been working in channel campaign marketing for a vendor or distie. If you want to join a group of can-do, clever marketers who are in constant demand from many of the leading enterprise IT brands in the world then we’re your next career move.
The Recognition Group is a fully remote business. Work from home, work from anywhere. (Seriously – take a road trip around Australia – as long as you keep your clients and team happy, we don’t mind).
Your responsibilities will include:
- management of client relationships, campaign design and outcomes
- copy briefing to ensure complex IT concepts are clearly and directly articulated (but if you can write great copy yourself that’s always a bonus)
- briefing the design team to bring your creative campaign ideas to life across digital and offline channels.
- management of digital marketing services including SEO and SEM
- liaising with our internal team of designers, copywriters, marketing execution and PR consultants to implement and deliver successful campaigns
- management or client budgets
We’d love you to have:
- at least two years of hands-on B2B enterprise marketing experience, preferably agency side or in-house in a channel marketing role
- strong communication skills
- knowledge of the IT channel and MDF or COOP funded marketing programs (desirable)
- above average writing and editing skills
- experience working with LinkedIn, Google and other paid digital programs
- excellent project management and time management skills
What’s on offer
You’ll get to work in a team who truly care about what they do and carry a strong sense of purpose with them.
- Salary in alignment with your skills and experience.
- A complete office set up including a laptop, monitor and VOIP phone plus an annual home office update fund of $1000.
- A monthly work from home allowance of $100.
- An additional day of annual leave on your birthday.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and personal development. In the last few months, we have run a wellbeing workshop, had appointments with a dietitian, had a team baking class and much more. We love to learn, and hope you do too!
- Ongoing social connections including a team buddy program (rotating buddies each fortnight), virtual social drinks, book club (you get paid to read!) and in-person team retreats to desirable destinations.
- An annual training fund for each team member to participate in training and development.
- Lots of scope and variety in the role.
About The Recognition Group
The Recognition Group is a family of marketing and communications agencies made up of three specialist agencies including Write Away Communication, Recognition PR and Outsource. We work together to provide integrated communications and marketing strategies and execution for clients. You can find out more about us at www.therecognitiongroup.com.au
We’re so smooth!
Please submit your CV using the link on this page. If you’d like to submit a cover letter, please include it as page one of your CV (one document per application, please).
If you have questions, please get in touch with Sheree via email email@example.com
Please note that this email address is for inquiries, applications should be submitted via the link on this page.
Must have the right to work in Australia.