Robb Report & Art Media Inc.: Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing
Robb Report & Art Media Inc. seeks a creative and proactive Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our marketing team in NYC. the Associate Manager† Integrated Marketing will generate integrated proposals and presentations for luxury brands and agencies, and develop sales material and collateral utilized by our sales organization. The ideal candidate also demonstrates experience in creating custom proposals for high-profile, key accounts and will also be highly proficient in ideation, custom content, digital, social and multi-media solutions. As a member of a highly collaborative team, we seek someone who is highly organized and detailed-oriented, with solid communication skills and the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects.
- Works on creating pre-sale ideas and stories across Robb Report and Art Media’s assets including digital, print and events
- Provides strategic input, creative solutions, and concepts to Sales Directors
- Ensures all proposals address client needs while highlighting Robb Report’s core values & capabilities
- Ensures proposals and buy rationales are clearly articulated
- Explores fresh and innovative ways to drive client business
- Leverages insights to tell the brand story including assistance with research pulls from Ipsos and MediaRadar, as needed
- Accompany sales team and/or marketing management on sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities in person
- Post-sales execution on an as-needed basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years marketing experience in media industry, experience with luxury brands a plus
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Big picture thinker and solutions oriented
- Demonstrates strong performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility
- Microsoft Office Suite Expert (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong background in writing with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentations
- Knowledge of third-party research tools (eg comScore, Ipsos) preferred, though not a requirement
- A passion for media, collaborative spirit, and a “get-it-done-right” attitude
- Looking for someone who values working on a team, but can also be self-directed and work independently
It’s all About You†
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it’s the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with influence, luxury, and the best of the best.
Founded in 1902, ARTnews† is the oldest art magazine in the world and the world’s leading authority in art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events shaping the international art world. Art in America, founded in 1913, has provided groundbreaking critical insight into contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine offers authoritative coverage of the most important developments occurring in art in the United States and around the world. Art Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD , SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.